THE Uriclak® MALE INCONTINENCE CLAMP WILL HELP YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY DEAL WITH INCONTINENCE RELATED DRIPPING AND LEAKING. The Uriclak® Male Incontinence Clamp, often called a penile clamp or penis clamp, is intended for urinary incontinence resulting from surgery, neurogenic disorder, enlarged prostate, post prostatectomy surgery or other bladder or urinary tract conditions. When placed over the penis, it puts pressure on the urethra preventing leakage. Squeeze to open and install and squeeze to pee
The Uriclak® is a incontinence clamp for men that is a non-invasive and an effective incontinence control device. It does not require a prescription and is a good candidate that may help one avoid catheterization or need for external urinary collection bags. Uriclak® is registered with the United States health authority (FDA).
- Uriclak® stops the leaks and drips.
- Easy to use. Just squeeze to open and close, even one handed.
- There is no need to disassemble or remove Uriclak® to urinate.
- Remains effective and in place whether you are active or not. Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- No loose parts to lose and no foam parts to absorb moisture or odors.
- Skin tone color make Uriclak® extremely discreet
- It can be adjusted for pressure by inserting regulators pins.