Traction Device for Peyronie’s Disease is used for the following:
- Penile length and girth increase
- Penile curvature correction
- Thicker and harder penis circumference
- Increase sizing of the Penile Glans (head) of the penis
- Straighten of any disfiguring from denial angulation
- Increase in Erectile Quality for sexual intercourse
- Ongoing Sexual Health and Wellness tactics, techniques and strategies to assure longer and healthier erectile quality
Traction Device for Peyronie’s Disease Treatment
The USPhysioMED® traction device is a medical grade instrument designed to allow you to function normally while wearing it. Nine years of design technology (copied by other vendors) allows the patient to gently apply the needed traction that will, over the treatment time, to successfully break up Peyronie’s plaque and reduced debilitating curvatures.
The Package Includes:
- Traction Device
- Patient Support Service* (critical for your treatment success).
- USPhysioMED: User Manual & Instructional Steps Video.
- USPhysioMED: Silicone Bands, Foam Pads and Silicone Straps.
- USPhysioMED’s Case.
- Educational Book: “A Guide to Peyronie’s Disease, Current Research and Emerging Treatments, 2016 Edition” Mark M. Newell, Ph.D.
USPHYSIOMED: Peyronie’s Overview